Skip to content
payments & pricing
dumple accepts VISA and Mastercard credit card payments, as well as Paypal
- We also offer a bank transfer option for customers. If you wish to use this option please select this method on checkout. Please allow up to 3 days for payment to be processed by your bank.
- Orders will only be commenced after your payment has been cleared.
- All prices on our website include Australian GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- As your dumple product is a one-off original, cancellations are usually not possible. However, talk to us once you have your ‘approved’ artwork.
dumple currently ships to Aussie residents only.
- We use Australia Post for all our deliveries. We will send you the tracking number when your order has been dispatched.
- We offer a flat rate of $10.00 for shipping on all Australian orders.
- We ship all your orders usually within 3 to 4 weeks of receiving your order. Your order will then take approximately 2-7 days to arrive to your address. Some remote areas of Australia may take longer.
- You can follow your order using the tracking number we have emailed you, via auspost.com.au by entering this tracking number on their website.
- If you have a problem with your order please contact us on email@example.com or via our contacts page.
- Customer satisfaction is important to us. We are confident that you will love and treasure your dumple product, however, if you do find anything faulty that has been missed by our quality control inspection, please take some photos and contact us (within 30 days of receiving your order), via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to resolve the matter.
- Our personalised products are made-to-order, so we can’t accept returns where the customer has simply changed their mind. Note, there is an approval process that takes place between the customer and the dumple team before manufacture commences.
- Our products come with a six month warranty and are covered by Australian Consumer Law.
privacy & security
- Your personal information provided to us will remain confidential and will not be shared with any third parties.
- We acknowledge your legally enforceable rights covering the original artwork you supply to us.
- We maintain intellectual copyrights over any modifications we make to the original artwork, and reserve the right to reproduce it for promotional purposes.
- All products are made from 100% polyester fabric and can be machine-washed in warm water at 40°C, low heat tumble dryer, and warm iron.
- All our products are sent without filling to keep your shipping costs down.
- Polystyrene beans are typically available at stores such as Kmart, Big W, Target and Spotlight.
- There are various eco-filling options as an alternative, which are available on-line.
WARNING: Small lightweight beads present a severe danger to children if swallowed or inhaled. This may result in choking or cause an airway obstruction.
- Our products have been fitted with a safety zip in accordance with Australian law requirements. This is to prevent children from easily opening the zip and having access to the bean filling.
- To open, simply insert a paper clip or safety pin into the hole on the zipper head, lift up to release the tiny locking bar, and slide the zip open. Once closed again, ensure the clip or pin is removed.
(Please do not use pliers or any method using force to open the zip as this will void the guarantee. All zips are checked by us at the time of manufacture)